Feeling like playing a round of golf? Guests who choose Julipapas Gardens for their stay are entitled to up to 50% discount on the Green Fees at Minthis Hills Golf Club.
For more information and reservations, please contact Reception.
About Minthis Hills Golf Club
Set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards and orchards and overlooking an unspoiled panorama of rolling hills and the deep blue sea, lays Minthis Hills 18-hole championship course. Few places are so tranquil for a friendly game and hospitable for all standards of players, with a great variety between holes. Elevated tees invite everyone to have a go, yet narrow tree-lined fairways provide a challenge with each shot requiring careful assessment.The course enjoys a historical location situated in the grounds of a twelfth century monastery, from which the resort took its name.
Its tranquil setting and mesmerising mountain views provide the perfect backdrop for a challenging game with its fairways swathing through mature trees and water features. A two-thousand square metre clubhouse is the social heart of the resort, enjoying fantastic views of the golf course and the strikingly beautiful valley. The lounge, golf terrace and sports bar offer the perfect space for pre and post game drinks, while the restaurant, with its award winning culinary team trained by Alain Ducasse, transforms the finest local and international ingredients into culinary delights.
Facts & Facilities:
• 18 Holes, par 71, 5843 meters
• Designed by Mackenzie & Ebert
• Location: Tsada village, Paphos
• Handicap: women 36, men 28
• Greens: average 7200sqm/hole
• Tees: 3/hole (447sqm/hole approx.)
• Fairways: challenging and undulating, plenty of strategic options
• Bunkers: 35 (1600sqm approx.)
• Lakes: 1
• Driving range: 16 bays
• Putting green: 664sqm approx.
• Chipping green: 326sqm approx.
• Pitching green: bunker green 70sqm
• Golf buggies, club, manual & electric trolley rental available
• Golf lessons: Tuesday to Sunday
• Junior Academy: March – November every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 10:00 – 12:00
• Spikes: only soft spikes permitted